search

Thursday 18 March 2021

Female Cardinal - First Shot

 This is the first year I've had a Cardinal of either sex visit my feeder. This bird has been a regular all Winter and in the beginning only coming to visit right around sunset, often later which made photographing her a challenge. This was one of the few times she came during the day and I was happy to get at least a reasonable photo through the window glass. I've had a little more success since I took this on the 12th of February. 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Russel, love to leave comments on all of your spectacular photos. Hopefully I'll see a few from yesterday.

Emerson

Russel Crosby said...

Hi Emerson, Glad you found the blog. I don't always see comments right away but thanks for yours. Didn't get any shots that day but that's more often the case. Hopefully things get better as Spring moves along.